Deuter Aircontact Pro 65+15 SL Backpack -
The Deuter Aircontact Pro 65+15 SL Backpack is the slim-fitting version of Deuter's serious load-hauling backpacking backpack.
The "SL" slim fit is perfect for women and slender men.
Deuter's excellent VariFlex system makes carrying heavy loads easy and comfortable, moving with you so you aren't wasting energy.
Pivoting, doubly reinforced VariFlex hip belt follows exaggerated movements so you stay in balance.
Breathable cushioning and ventilating Aircontact design wicks away moisture to keep you cool.
Ergonomically formed V-Shape multi-chamber aluminum stays transfer the weight to your hips.
The hip belt wings taper upward to create a subtle cone shape which conforms perfectly to your hips.
Pull-forward adjustment makes cinching the hip belt down a cinch.
Not only are the shoulder straps vertically adjustable for torso length, but the load lifters can be moved to to perfectly balance your pack.
The shoulder straps are contoured with 3D AirMesh for all-day comfort.
The U-shaped zipper flap gives you quick access to all your gear and clothing, along with the top access.
Inner compression straps stabilize bulky and heavy loads.
Lid and head molding compression straps give you more head clearance, so you aren't bumping the pack when craning your neck upwards to enjoy the view.
The top lid is easily detached and turned into a daypack when you want to leave camp behind.
Zippered pocket on the hipbelt for easy access while hiking.
an SOS label helps you remember everything you need to know in case of an emergency.
Three side compression straps stabilize from the outside and can be used to lash extra stuff to the outside.
Side bellows pockets give you even more room, or can make for an easy-access location for your hydration reservoir.
Daisy chains and a zipped map pocket give you even more organization.
An integrated, detachable rain cover keeps the pack dry when the sky opens up.
If you have trouble getting serious load-hauling backpacks to fit your slender frame, look no further than this Deuter 65+15 SL Backpack.
- VariFlex pivoting, women-specific, anatomically cut hipbelt with pull-forward straps moves with your body so you stay balanced over slippery or uneven terrain
- Ergonomically formed, V-shape aluminum frame with one-inch stays provides flexibility and stabilizes heavy loads
- Ergonomically shaped v-frame effectively transfer load from the back to the hips
- Zippered bottom-compartment divider keeps your sleeping bag or other items easy to reach or out of the way
- Zippered front, two top-lid pockets and hip-belt pockets conveniently store your essentials
- Detachable lid compartment with zipped pocket and two valuables pockets, which can quickly be transformed into a daypack thanks to the attachment ring and additional straps
- Pull-forward hip belt adjustment » quick access through the front zip opening
- Bottom Compartment Access with Internal Zip Divider
- Molded cutaway behind head allows neck natural positioning
- VariFit adjustable shoulder harness customize fit by making your individual height adjustment
- VariFit system lets you easily adjust the pack to your torso size from 13-20 inches to achieve perfect fit
- AirContact Pro back system blends breathable, hollow-chamber cushioning with an intelligently designed harness system for 15% less perspiration, snug fit, and stable carrying comfort
- Vari Fit system with stepless adjustment to any back length for the perfect fit
- The result is a snug fitting, stable carry and a reduction of perspiration by 15%
- Super-durable ballistic HexLite 210 and Duratex shell material stands up to years of use and abuse
- Anatomically shaped v-frame creates a comfortable, flexible construction for heavy loads with 1" stays
Lining and Layers:
- Detachable rain cover spares your dry layers from passing storms
- Women-specific, contoured shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining and height adjustment spare your neck and shoulders from pressure
- Breathable hollow chamber foam blends superior ventilation via a pump effect that circulates air through the cushions
- Hydration Compatible
- Side bellows pockets each hold a two-liter reservoir from your hydration system so you always stay hydrated
- Side bellows pockets absorb excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration bladder
- Head molding and compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
- Three side compression straps
- Molded cutaway for freedom of head movement
- Large U-shape, and bottom-compartment access lets you get in and grab easily without unpacking
- Carries an ample 65-pound load for extended trips and wild adventures
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachments keep your tools handy at all times
- VariFlex pivoting hip belt will follow every movement and helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain
- SOS Label
- Anatomically cut hip belt bilaminate foam and reinforced PE-sheet provide great load transfer and offers freedom of movement
- Removable, compressible 15-liter lid keeps frequent-use essentials handy and converts to daypack for light, fast summits
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
Multi-day trips into the wild require a steady, sturdy packhorse that can shoulder an expanded kit; the Deuter Women's Aircontact Pro 65+15 SL Backpack provides the capacity, convenience, and burly, comfy construction you need when an overnighter just won't do. A women-specific fit and Aircontact Pro system keeps you drier, cooler, and more comfortable and provides a precise, ergonomic fit for proper load-carrying day after day. Two large reservoir-holding pockets keep you hydrated as you haul, and top and bottom access makes pit stops hassle-free.
The Aircontact PRO 65+15 SL Women’s pack is Deuter’s weight hauling specialist. It boasts an array of features and an innovative suspension system intended to bear heavy loads. A standard capacity of 3660 cubic inches, increasing to 4575 cubic inches with the use of an extendible spindrift collar, equips the pack for multi-day and extended-length backpacking trips.
FEATURES of the Deuter Women's Aircontact Pro 65 + 15 SL Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Women's Aircontact Pro 65 + 15 SL Pack.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The Deuter Aircontact Pro 65+15 SL backpack is a heavyweight haulage specialist shines on the treks with a host of smart details and a clean, fresh design.
Country of Origin: Imported
The Aircontact Pro Series by Deuter are the heavyweight hauling specialists. Aluminum stays combined with Deuter Variflex create a carry system bringing together critical performance qualities: Stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control, and incredible flexibility.