Deuter Aircontact Pro 70+15 Backpack -
The Deuter Aircontact Pro 70+15 Backpack is a serious load-hauling backpacking backpack.
Deuter's excellent VariFlex system makes carrying heavy loads easy and comfortable, moving with you so you aren't wasting energy.
Pivoting, doubly reinforced VariFlex hip belt follows exaggerated movements so you stay in balance.
Breathable cushioning and ventilating Aircontact design wicks away moisture to keep you cool.
Ergonomically formed V-Shape multi-chamber aluminum stays transfer the weight to your hips.
The hip belt wings taper upward to create a subtle cone shape which conforms perfectly to your hips.
Pull-forward adjustment makes cinching the hip belt down a cinch.
Not only are the shoulder straps vertically adjustable for torso length, but the load lifters can be moved to to perfectly balance your pack.
The shoulder straps are contoured with 3D AirMesh for all-day comfort.
The U-shaped zipper flap gives you quick access to all your gear and clothing, along with the top access.
Inner compression straps stabilize bulky and heavy loads.
Lid and head molding compression straps give you more head clearance, so you aren't bumping the pack when craning your neck upwards to enjoy the view.
The top lid is easily detached and turned into a daypack when you want to leave camp behind.
Zippered pocket on the hipbelt for easy access while hiking.
an SOS label helps you remember everything you need to know in case of an emergency.
Three side compression straps stabilize from the outside and can be used to lash extra stuff to the outside.
Side bellows pockets give you even more room, or can make for an easy-access location for your hydration reservoir.
Daisy chains and a zipped map pocket give you even more organization.
An integrated, detachable rain cover keeps the pack dry when the sky opens up.
If you are serious about backpacking and need a pack that'll keep up, look no further than the Deuter AirContact Pro 70+15.
- Anatomically shaped v-frame creates a comfortable, flexible construction for heavy loads with 1" stays
- The Deuter Aircontact Pro 70 + 15 Pack features robust outer material to helps ensure longevity on extended backpacking trips
- VariFit adjustable shoulder harness customize fit by making your individual height adjustmen
- Vari Fit system with stepless adjustment for the perfect fit on virtually any back length; pull-forward hipbelt adjustment
- The result is a snug fitting, stable carry and a reduction of perspiration by 15%
- Breathable hollow chamber foam blends superior ventilation via a pump effect that circulates air through the cushions
- Ergonomically shaped v-frame effectively transfer load from the back to the hips
- Multi-Chamber Aluminum V-Frame
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated, Detachable Rain Cover
- Side bellows pockets hold excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration reservoir (not included)
- Hydration Compatible
- Detachable lid compartment with zipped pocket and two valuables pockets, which can quickly be transformed into a daypack thanks to the attachment ring and additional straps
- Zippered Front Pocket
- Pull-forward hip belt adjustment » quick access through the front zip opening
- Bottom Compartment Access with Internal Zip Divider
- Head molding and compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
- Large U-shape Front Panel Access
- Anatomically cut hip belt bilaminate foam and reinforced PE-sheet provide great load transfer and offers freedom of movement
- AirContact Pro Back System
- Ice Axe and Trekking Pole Attachments
- Molded cutaway for freedom of head movement
- VariFlex pivoting hip belt will follow every movement and helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain
- Ballistic / HexLite 210 / Duratex
- SOS Label
- Detachable Lid Converts To Summit Pack
FEATURES of the Deuter Aircontact Pro 70 + 15 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Aircontact Pro 70 + 15 Pack.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The Deuter Aircontact Pro 70+15 backpack is a heavyweight haulage specialist shines on the treks with a host of smart details and a clean, fresh design.
Country of Origin: Imported
The Deuter Aircontact Pro 70 + 15 Pack comfortably hauls heavy loads on long treks with a host of smart details and a clean, fresh design.