Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Deuter Comfort II Pack -
The Deuter Kid Comfort II Pack. Load hauling suspensions with adjustable, ventilated back systems that reduce perspiration up to 25%.
FEATURES of the Deuter Kid Comfort II Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Kid Comfort II Pack.
Lining and Layers:
- Shoulder Straps with/3D Mesh Lining
- Sturdy Frame Construction
- Frame Padding Adds Child Comfort
Support and Cushioning:
- Breathable Child Seat Cushions
Weather and Wind:
- High Back Headrest With Integrated Sun Roof and Rain Cover
- Large Zipped Cargo Space Under The Seat
- Large Hip Belt Pocket
- Mesh Side Pockets
- TUV Approved and Carry The GS Certificate
- 3M Reflector Loop
- Detachable/Washable Dribble Pillow
- Anti-Chafe Wrap For Child's Inner Legs
- Teddy Bear
- Variquick Adjustable Shoulder Harness
- Adjustable 5 Point Child Safety Harness: With color-coded buckles offers maximum safety but also easy handling and adjustment
- Side Entry Child Access
- Fold Out Kickstand
- Pull Forward Hip Belt
Average Price History:
|Aircontact Back System:||Load hauling with adjustable, ventilated back systems that reduce perspiration by 15%|
|Carry Capacity:||48.5 lbs / 22 kg|
|Dimension:||(H x W x D)|
|Height Adjustable Seat:||Engineered for children to comfortably and securely be seated|
|Material:||HexLite 210 / Ballistic|
|Side Entry Buckle:||Allows access into child seat from the side|
|Variflex:||Pivoting hip belt will follow every movement and helps you keep your balance and maintain energy on difficult terrain|
|Variquick:||Customize your fit by making your individual height adjustment|
|Volume:||1220 cubic inches / 20 liter|
|Waist Size:||24-54" / 61-137 cm|
|Weight:||7 lbs 10 oz / 3.45 kg|
Deuter Comfort II Pack Review:
No reviews are available for this product.