Deuter Compact EXP 12 Backpack -
The Deuter Compact EXP 12 is a great all-around hydration pack that can go from hiking and biking to snowshoeing and skiing.
Mesh shoulder straps and hip fins let the air through so you stay cooler.
The Airstripes back system pulls air across your back to round out this pack's superb ventilation.
Mesh pockets on the hipbelt give you easy access to small items.
Comes with 3 liter hydration system to keep you hydration.
A bike pump sleeve keeps your gear organized.
A safety light loop lets you attach a blinking LED for extra visibility at night.
3M reflectors also add to your visibility when the sun goes down.
Two zippered front pockets are perfect for organization.
Side compression straps secure your load so it isn't flopping around, and are also good for biking pads when you aren't wearing them.
A stow-away helmet flap keeps your lid secure when you aren't using it.
An integrated rain cover protects your pack and its contents when an unexpected rain storm shows up.
A versatile daypack you'll love every time you hit the trail, from Deuter.
Lining and Layers:
- Foam stripes with Airmesh lining are contoured, have minimal contact surface and ensure maximum air circulation and stability
- Side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads.
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps with anti-chafe pads
- AirStripes back system is designed to cover no more than 10% of the wearer's back, resulting in increased ventilation
- Mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated,detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible with bladder compartment, Velcro sealed tube channels and mouthpiece holder
- Designated Zip Hydration Chamber
- Front pocket tool organization
- Moldable internal stays
- Stowaway helmet holder
- 3M reflectors at the front, sides and back
- Ripstop 210 / Deuter-Super-Polytex
- Stow-away helmet flap
- Included 3L Reservoir
- Safety light loop
- Expandable main compartment
FEATURES of the Deuter Compact EXP 12 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Compact EXP 12 Pack.
Load up the Deuter Compact EXP 12 Hydration Pack before a burly single track ride or extended hike. The proprietary Airstripes system ventilates your back for comfort and moisture management, while ample pockets keep your gear organized and close by. A 3M reflective safety attachment adds safety, while a rain cover keeps your maps or extra layers from getting soaked if you decide to push through a downpour.
The Deuter Compact EXP 12 incorporates the Airstripes back system for greater stability while still providing superior breathability. This feature rich pack is perfect for long technical bike trips or day hikes.
The Compact bike range is an illustrious assortment of all-rounders. They now come with a relaxed, urban style and cool colours. On longer rides they offer top quality functionality. The mesh pocket or helmet flap offers extra storage and the side compression straps can be used to store protective pads. When it comes to an extended day trip, then abracadabra, you can expand it and get more into the main compartment. The stylish design and functional material are just the ticket.
mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation.
hydration system compatible with bladder compartment, Velcro sealed tube channels and mouthpiece holder.
bike pump sleeve.
safety light loop.
3M reflectors at the front, sides and back.
two zipped front pockets.
side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads.
Stow-away helmet flap.
The Compact is a great all around pack. Whether you are hitting the trails or commuting, the Compact comes packed with functional design features and plenty of space for all of your gear.