Deuter KangaKid Sun-Roof -
The Deuter KangaKid Sun-Roof attaches to a Deuter KangaKid to offer protection from the sun and other elements for your little one. The KangaKid sun-roof is made with rugged nylon materials to provide awesome protection at a minimum weight.
FEATURES of the Deuter KangaKid Sun-Roof.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter KangaKid Sun-Roof.
Lining and Layers:
- Shoulder Straps with 3D Mesh Lining
- Fleece-lined Edging Folds Over Expander Zippers to Protect Child's Skin from Chafing
- Microrip-Nylon 210 den / Taffeta-Nylon 190 den
Support and Cushioning:
- Breathable Child Seat Cushions
- Front Pocket for Valuables
- Shove-it Front Pocket
- Side Mesh Pockets
- 3M Reflector Loop
- Maximum Carrying Capacity 33 lbs / 15 kg
- Side Entry Buckle
- Stowaway Adjustable 5 Point Child Safety Harness
- AirContact Back System
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
When your little runt gets tired of wandering through the canyon, attach the Deuter KangaKid Sun Roof to your KangaKid Carrier (sold separately) and haul junior around without tarnishing his or her cute, rosy cheeks. Functioning as an add-on to the versatile KangaKid Carrier, this nylon structure attaches to the top of the pack with a lightweight rigid frame and two straps. Using it helps increase comfort and UV protection for easy snoozing on the return loop, and it stows inside the pack's main compartment when not in use.
Deuter KangaKid Sun Roof.
• Weight: 5 lbs 8 oz / 2502 g.
• Size: 10 x 9.8 x 10 (H x W x D) Inch / 26 x 25 x 26 (H x W x D) cm