Deuter Comfort II -
The Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carrier backpack is the most popular Deuter child carrier on the market, loved for its mid-size, comfort, durabilty and ease of use.
Carries up to 48.5 pounds, child and gear combined, with a 18-liter pack volume.
Height-adjustable child seat features a 5-point harness system, breathable cushions and an easy-to-use tensioning system.
Color-coded buckles offer maximum safety and ease of use.
Aluminum frame design ensures stiffness and durability.
A foldout stand creates a stable base so you can set the pack on the ground and keep your kid upright.
Aircontact back system creates a central air channel, allowing warm air to escape and fresh air to circulate between the pack and your back.
You'll see 15 percent less perspiration than with other body contour packs.
VariQuick shoulder strap back attachment lets you customize the pack's fit for mom, dad or babysitter.
Pull-forward, pivoting VariFlex hip belt keeps the pack stable and adjustable, even on rocky terrain.
Large hip belt pocket keeps cash, keys and other essentials convenient.
Shoulder straps feature 3D AirMesh for even more air flow.
Child cockpit features side entry child access and a detachable, washable dribble pillow.
Large zipped cargo space under the seat and two side mesh pockets hold the essentials like diapers, snack, sippy and a change of clothes.
Hydration compatible (water reservoir not included)
Special storage compartment for optional Sun Roof/Rain Cover accessories.
3M reflector patch with Deuter Blinky light loop keeps you and your precious cargo safe at dawn, dusk and night.
Guaranteed safe; TUV approved and carry the GS certificate.
Your child must be capable of holding his or her head upright and sitting up by his or herself in order to be ready for rides in the Deuter Kid Comfort.
A Deuter teddy bear is included so your little one has a friend on his or her journey!
Support and Cushioning:
- High back headrest supports your passenger's head
- Breathable child seat cushions are comfortable for your little one
- Aluminum frame design ensures stiffness and durability; foldout stand creates a stable base when setting the pack on the ground
- The Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carrier features a large hipbelt pocket and 2 side mesh pockets near the kid's cockpit that hold toys, snacks or bottles and cups
- Adjustable, ventilated Aircontact back system reduces perspiration; Variflex hipbelt pivots at the center, following your natural movements
- Locking, fold-out kickstand provides stability when put down or when the child moves
- VARIQUICK Adjustable shoulder harness adjusts torso length so BOTH of you can use it
- AIRCONTACT Back system channels air to keep you cool and comfortable
- Large zippered cargo space under the seat
- Mesh front pocket with zipped outer pocket stow extra binkies and teething rings
- Large zipped compartment under the seat can hold diapers and jackets
- Mesh pockets hold sippy cups and an included teddy bear
- Hip belt pocket keeps Mom or Dad supplied with energy snacks to keep hauling and trekking
Lining and Layers:
- Vari Quick adjustment system has anatomically shaped shoulder straps with three-dimensional mesh lining
- Pack features molded foam shoulder straps, load-lifter straps, sternum strap and padded hipbelt with forward-pull adjustment; 3D air-mesh lining adds breathability
- Pivoting Vari Flex hip fins and pull-forward hip belt offers a comfortable, snug fit
- Vari-Fit adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the fit by making individual height adjustments
- Variquick shoulder harness adjusts quickly and easily to fit either parent's torso length
- Sturdy frame construction offers support for Moms and Dads who want to take their kiddo out in something other than their arms
- Meets the strict international TUV/GS safety and construction standards
- Sturdy aluminum frame construction offers stiffness and durability while enhancing easy movement
- Side entry for the children's seat is both convenient and safe and the frame offers sturdy, state-of-the-art construction
- Side entry to child’s seat for convenience and safety; height-adjustable seat with padded five-point safety harness
- Load adjustment straps on the hip pads deliver precise load control and freedom of movement
- Breathable child seat cushion and a softly padded, removable and washable chin pad
- Adjustable Aircontact back system with breathable hollow-chamber foam padding
- Child-specific soft padded give-point safety harness with effortless size adjustment function keeps your child safe while seated in this pack
- Long zip compartment for 2 L hydration system (reservoir not included) or for sun/rain cover (sold separately)
- Hydration-compatible design accommodates a reservoir of your choice (reservoir not included)
- 3M™ Safety Blink attachment
- reflective loop for safety light
- Height adjustable seat adjusts as they grow
- Adjusts 15-21 inches (38-53 cm)
- Storage for optional Sun Roof/Rain Cover when not in use
- Accommdates a load (child and gear) up to 48.5 lb
- Bottom storage compartment accommodates diapers, toys, snacks and a change of clothes—enough for a day's outing
- Two handles let you easily carry the pack when your child is not in it
- Vari-Flex pivoting waist belt follows your every movement to help you keep your balance on difficult terrain
- Maximum carrying capacity 48.5 pounds 22 kg)
- Anti-chafe wrap for child's inner legs
- Adjustable child seat features a 5-point adjustable harness system and an easy-to-use central tensioning system
- Detachable/washable dribble pillow
- Recommended maximum weight of child and gear is 48.5 lbs.
Deuter Kid Comfort II Backpack: The best-selling Kid Comfort II ensures outstanding comfort for parent and child alike. Whether walking a festival or hitting the trails, these sturdy carriers make the whole world a child’s adventure.
Kid Comforts are engineered for children who can sit up by themselves.
(starting approx. from six months) – yet, this can vary from child to child. Maximum weight (child + gear) should not exceed (48.5 lbs / 22 kg). It features the Aircontact back system for load hauling with an adjustable, ventilated back system that reduces perspiration by 15%.
TUV Approved & carry the GS certificate.
Adjustable 5 Point Child Safety Harness.
Frame padding adds child comfort.
Fold out kickstand.
Sturdy Frame Construction.
3M Safety Blink Attachment.
Child Cockpit Features:
Side entry child access.
Detachable/Washable Dribble Pillow.
Height adjustable seat.
Breathable Child Seat Cushions.
Mesh side pockets.
Large zipped cargo space under the seat.
Storage for optional Sun Roof/Rain Cover when not in use.
Anti-chafe Wrap for Child’s Inner Legs.
Shoulder Straps w/3D mesh lining.
Pull Forward Hip Belt.
Large Hip Belt Pocket.
Side entry buckle allows access into cockpit from the side.
Multiple sewn seams for strength and durability.
Bar tacking for added strength.
Heat sealed straps to prevent fraying.
Thoroughly tested quality buckles that last a lifetime.
Internal seam binding to prevent fraying.
Double-layered base for durability.
Variquick custom fit height adjustments.
Pivoting VARIFLEX hip belt for balance and to maintain energy on difficult terrain.
Reinforced draw cord closure to prevents wear, tear, fraying and jamming.
YKK Zippers - the most reliable zippers available.
Maximum Carrying Capacity 48.5 lbs / 22 kg.
Torso Length: Adjustable, 15-21” / 38-53 cm.
Volume: 1100 in³ / 18 L
Weight: 6 lb. 8 oz / 2.95 kg.
Dimensions: 26 x 15 x 13” / 66 x 38 x 32 cm (H x W x D)
Materials: Ripstop 210 / Ballistic
Oregon Mountain Community (2013)
The Deuter Kid Comfort II exhibits a new wave of kid carriers. The VARIQUICK adjustable shoulder harness allows quick torso adjustment so that both parents can carry in comfort. The height adjustable seat provides room for your little one to grow. The seat cushions for your young traveler are breathable and comfortable. There is a large zippered cargo pocket beneath the seat to carry those extra essentials that may not fit in the main compartment.
This rugged Child Carrier can haul up to 48.5 pounds (child and gear) and is fully adjustable as your kid grows. The adult harness also adjusts to accommodate moms, dads, and grandparents of various statures. The Kid Comfort II from Deuter is a favorite choice for Summit Hut’s parents of young children.
A favourite with parents and kids alike: designed for that feeling of boundless freedom, also on longer hikes. The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins have been revised and now offer an even more comfortable, snug fit. They sit perfectly and diligently follow every movement the wearer makes. Load adjustment straps on the hip pads deliver precise load control and the freedom of movement gained means more comfort and safety. The new, ergonomic cut seat has soft side panels and a comfortable, washable headrest.
• Pull-forward hip belt.
• Side entry for the children’s seat is both convenient and safe.
• Child specific soft padded 5-point safety harness with effortless size adjustment function.
• Sturdy, state-of-the-art frame construction.
• Breathable child seat cushions.
• Two handles.
• Softly padded, removable and washable chin pad.
• Several flexible storage options: mesh front pocket with zipped outer pocket, mesh side pockets, large zipped compartment under the seat, long zipped compartment for hydration system or sun/rain cover (accessory), hip fin pocket.
• Mesh pockets with teddy.
• Material: Deuter-Ripstop 210 / Deuter-Ballistic Nylon.
• Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz / 2950 g.
• Volume: 1100 cubic inches / 18 litre.
• Size: 26 / 15 / 13 (H x W x D) Inch / 66 / 38 / 32 (H x W x D) cm
REI (2013) (closeout)
Offering breathable comfort for you and your child, the Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carrier lets you bring your little one, plus accessories, along for the hike.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A favorite with parents and kids alike, the Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carrier adjusts easily for individual heights, features a pivoting waist belt to help you keep your balance, and convenient side entry for the child.
Country of Origin: Imported
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear
Take the tike for a hike with the Kid Comfort II backpack/child carrier.