Deuter Comfort III Carrier -
Deuter Kid Comfort III Child Carrier is a safe, roomy child carrier that lets you carry your kid and your needed hiking or travel gear at the same time - it's a Cadillac ride for your kid!
Carries up to 48.5 pounds, child and gear combined, with a 20-liter pack volume.
Height-adjustable child seat features a 5-point harness system, breathable cushions and an easy-to-use tensioning system.
Color-coded buckles offer maximum safety and ease of use.
High back headrest with an integrated Sun Roof and Rain Cover - the Kid Comfort III is ready for any weather!
Aluminum frame design ensures stiffness and durability.
A foldout stand creates a stable base so you can set the pack on the ground and keep your kid upright.
Aircontact back system creates a central air channel, allowing warm air to escape and fresh air to circulate between the pack and your back.
You'll see 15 percent less perspiration than with other body contour packs.
VariQuick shoulder strap back attachment lets you customize the pack's fit for mom, dad or babysitter.
Pull-forward, pivoting VariFlex hip belt keeps the pack stable and adjustable, even on rocky terrain.
Large hip belt pocket keeps cash, keys and other essentials convenient, and includes a rear view mirror so you can easily see your child.
Shoulder straps feature 3D AirMesh for even more air flow.
Child cockpit features side entry child access and a detachable, washable dribble pillow.
Large zipped cargo space under the seat and two side mesh pockets hold the essentials like diapers, snack, sippy and a change of clothes.
Hydration compatible (water reservoir not included)
3M reflector patch with Deuter Blinky light loop keeps you and your precious cargo safe at dawn, dusk and night.
Guaranteed safe; TUV approved and carry the GS certificate.
Your child must be capable of holding his or her head upright and sitting up by his or herself in order to be ready for rides in the Deuter Kid Comfort.
A Deuter teddy bear is included so your little one has a friend on his or her journey.
The Deuter Kid Comfort III child carrier has all the bells and whistles, as well as the comfort and functionality Deuter child carrier styles are famous for!
Support and Cushioning:
- High back headrest supports your passenger's head
- Detachable/washable dribble pillow supports your child's head and keeps germs from spreading, while the breathable child seat cushions keep junior from complaining about being sore
- Aircontact back system supports a large amount of weight while still ventilating well so you don’t end up with a sweaty back after hauling junior around all day
- Adjustable, ventilated Aircontact back system reduces perspiration; Variflex hipbelt bivots at the center, following your natural movements
- Vari-Flex Hipbelt System
- Deuter Kid Comfort III kid carrier features a large hipbelt pocket and 2 side mesh pockets near the kid's cockpit that hold toys, snacks or bottles and cups
- Locking, fold-out kickstand ensures stability when put down or when the child moves
- Auto-deploy kickstand lets you set the pack down without your little tyke falling over
- Anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements
- Aluminum frame design ensures stiffness and durability; foldout stand creates a stable base when setting the pack on the ground
- VARIQUICK Adjustable shoulder harness adjusts torso length so BOTH of you can use it
- Size 35 x 15 x 13 inches
Weather and Wind:
- High back head rest with integrated sun roof and rain cover
- Large zippered cargo space under the seat
- AIRCONTACT Back system channels air to keep you cool and comfortable
- Five-point harness, adjustable seat height, and high-back headrest give your child a secure, comfortable ride
- High-back headrest and integrated sunroof/raincover offer deluxe comfort to your child
- Two comfort grab handles at top make moving the carrier easy
- Rear view mirror stored in the hip pocket; reflective loop for safety light
Lining and Layers:
- Pack features molded foam shoulder straps, load-lifter straps, sternum strap and padded hipbelt with forward-pull adjustment; 3D air-mesh lining adds breathability
- Vari Quick adjustment system, anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D mesh lining
- Sturdy, state-of-the-art frame construction
- Meets the strict international TUV/GS safety and construction standards
- Sturdy aluminum frame construction offers stiffness and durability while enhancing easy movement
- Variquick shoulder harness adjusts quickly and easily to fit either parent's torso length
- Adjustable Variquick torso straps and padded Variflex pivoting waist-belt fit comfortably and won't cause you to lose your balance on uneven terrain
- Adjustable Aircontact back system with breathable hollow-chamber foam padding
- Chin pad is removable and washable
- Detachable, washable extra soft padded pillow for the sweetest of dreams several flexible storage options: mesh front pocket with zipped outer pocket, mesh side pockets, large zipped compartment under the seat, long zipped compartment for hydration system or rain cover (accessory), hip fin pocket
- Side entry to child’s seat for convenience and safety; height-adjustable seat with padded five-point safety harness
- Higher padded headrest with integrated sun roof for more comfort and safety
- Child specific soft padded 5-point safety harness with effortless size adjustment function
- Load adjustment straps on the pull-forward padded hip belt deliver load control and freedom of movement
- New ergonomic child seat has soft side panels, breathable cushions, extra-soft washable chin pad, frame knee pads
- Hydration compatible
- Multiple storage pockets hold drinks, toys, and trail maps; hydration sleeve gives you a spot to load your reservoir (not included)
- Main compartment accommodates diapers, toys, snacks and a change of clothes—enough for a day's outing; hydration sleeve holds a reservoir (sold separately)
- 3M Reflector patch with light loop
- Integrated sun/rain protector is ready for changing weather
- Tuck-away rear view mirror lets you check on your tyke without having to stop
- Adjusts 15-21 inches (38-53 cm)
- Anti-chafe wrap for child's inner legs
- TUV-approved and carries the GS certificate
- Carrying capacity of 48.5 lb with child, pack and gear
- Side entry buckle lets you easily access your little tyke for snack breaks
- Includes integrated Sun Roof/Rain
- Detachable/washable chin rest
- Includes tuck-away rear view mirror and a teddy bear
- Your child must be capable of holding his or her head upright and sitting up without assistance. Usually a child older than 6 months is able to do this. It is a good idea to ask your pediatrician whether your child is ready to ride in a child carrier.
- Side entry for the children's seat is both convenient and safe
- Vari-Flex pivoting waist belt follows every movement—helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain
- Height adjustable seat adjusts as they grow
- VARIFLEX hip belt system
- Adjustable child seat features a 5-point adjustable harness system and an easy-to-use central tensioning system
- Deuter recommends that the maximum weight of child and gear not exceed 48.5 lbs.
- Maximum carrying capacity 48.5 pounds 22 kg)
- 3M™ Safety Blink attachment
Oregon Mountain Community
The Deuter Kid Comfort III is a workhorse of a kid carrier. This carrier doubles as a backpack and provides room for your little one to grow. The height adjustable seat offers customizable seating, while the VARIQUICK adjustable shoulder harness offers you a custom fit. The side-entry child access makes loading and unloading a breeze. The Deuter Kid Comfort III is hydration compatible, so you can trek for hours without getting dehydrated. There is even a rear view mirror (found in the hip belt pocket) to keep an eye on the party in the pack.
Deuter's most fully-featured child carrier, the Kid Comfort III provides a fully adjustable suspension system, a swiveling hipbelt, extensive padding and German-engineered safety features. The Kid Comfort III even includes its own integrated sunroof/rain cover and rearview mirror. The Kid Comfort III is suitable for children who can sit up by themselves.
Backcountry.com (Fall 2013)
The Kid Comfort III from Deuter is a highly engineered kid carrier that provides superior comfort for you and your child on long day hikes or quick adventures in the city. The adjustable back system and pivoting waist-belt on this kid carrier mean you can really go the distance without ruining your back or losing your balance, while the included teddy bear helps your kid go the distance without getting bored.
Deuter's Kid Comfort III Child Carrier is engineered for extreme comfort for kid's as well as parents. It features an adjustable seat and pivoting waistbelt to follow every movement that helps you keep balance and maintain energy on difficult terrain. It's engineered for kids that can sit up for themselves (starting approx. from 6 mo.), yet this can vary from child to child. Meets TUV/GS strict international safety standards.
The Deuter Kid Comfort III Kid Carrier in Black/Stone offers first class comfort for parents and children alike. Designed with pivoting Vari Flex hip fins, concave in shape and ultra-comfortable, sit perfectly, follow every movement with ease and distributes your weight evenly to the hips.
The luxurious Deuter Kid Comfort III kid carrier features a light, strong suspension and ventilated back system that will carry your little one and accessories in breathable comfort.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
First class travel for passenger and captain alike, the deluxe Deuter Kid Comfort III ensures comfort, convenience, and safety for outdoor exploration.
The Deuter Kid Comfort II offers first class travel for the passenger and captain alike! The deluxe edition now offers even more comfort. The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins have been fine-tuned and deliver ultimate comfort when carrying heavy loads. They are concave in shape and ultra-comfortable, sit perfectly, follow every movement with ease and distribute the weight evenly to the hips. And because they allow maximum freedom of movement, they help save energy. Details: