Deuter Trans Alpine 30 -
The Deuter Trans Alpine 30 Backpack is a great all-purpose day pack for bike commuting, or anything from mountain biking and hiking to winter sports.
An easy-access map compartment keeps navigation at hand.
The integrated rain cover is a high visibility neon yellow and a safety light can be attached to the outside so it isn't blocking your blinker.
The Airstripes back system keeps you you're back cool, while mesh wings and anatomic shoulder straps keep your shoulders and hips cool too.
Soft-edge comfort straps won't dig in or pinch.
Mesh hip belt pockets keep small items easy to access.
Load lifter adjustment straps keep your pack close to your center of gravity.
The dividable main compartment keeps all your stuff organized.
A neoprene helmet holder keeps your lid secure when you aren't wearing it.
Bottom compartment allows quick access, and separate storage for muddy gear.
Two front pockets and a zippered valuables pocket add to organization and easy access.
Comression straps cinch the pack down for smaller loads.
3M reflectors keep you visible when the sun goes down.
A light colored lining makes it easier to see inside the pack.
Mesh side pockets are perfect for water bottles.
Hydration bladder compatible.
If you only want one day pack to cover as many of your adventures as possible, check out the Deuter Trans Alpine series packs.
Weather and Wind:
- Built-in rain cover
- Hydration compatible and integrated detachable rain cover
- Bottom Access Compartment with Zip Internal Divider
- Two Front Pockets with Zippered Valuables Pockets
Lining and Layers:
- Foam stripes with Airmesh lining are contoured, have minimal contact surface and ensure maximum air circulation and stability
- Light-coloured lining for a better contents overview
- Flexible aluminum stays within the foam can be bent to fit the back exactly
- Removable Foam Back Panel Sitting Pad
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps with anti-chafe pads
- Padded edges on the mesh wings and zipped mesh pockets
- AirStripes back system is designed to cover no more than 10% of the wearer's back, resulting in increased ventilation
- Safety light loop
- 3M reflector safety blink tab and reflective piping
- Compressions traps
- Neoprene Front Helmet/Stuff-it Flaps
- Neoprene helmet holder
- Two stuff compartments
- Moldable Internal Stays
FEATURES of the Deuter Trans Alpine 30 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Deuter Trans Alpine 30 Pack.
Actually designed and proven for mountain bike trans-alps but do with it what you want. It’s no wonder everyone just loves the Trans Alpine. This all-rounder is perfectly suited to almost any activity with all its smart features such as the zipped map compartment in the back section, the easily accessible pockets or the organised main compartment. This season the new Trans Alpine look will make heads turn! The rain cover still shines in high visibility neon yellow and has an additional safety light loop, providing better safety margins at dawn and at dusk. With it’s Airstripes back system, mesh wings and anatomically shaped shoulder straps, the Trans Alpine is super comfortable. The SL version with different anchor point and angles to the hip fins, narrower shoulder straps and slightly shorter back is geared up for women’s trans-alps.
The Deuter Trans Alpine 30 is great for almost any activity. Designed as a bike backpack, you'll find plenty of room and a map compartment with easy access. A neon yellow rain cover makes this pack highly visible in the rain, and Deuter's Airstripes back system offers a comfortable and breathable back surface.
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear
With durable fabrics and a bottom access storage area, the Trans Alpine Packs are perfect for bike commuting, long tours, or hiking.