Diadora Solano GX 14 - The Solano GX 14 soccer shoe was designed for the elite player seeking an extremely lightweight, low-profile boot that can be used on firm natural surfaces as well as on synthetic surfaces.
- LASTING BOARD - Ergos NP is the innovative anatomical sock-liner that ensures top performance and increased comfort. Made of nylon and propylene for light weight and flexibility. Double Action 2 inserts guarantee additional shock absorption in the heel area and enhanced rebound in the forefoot area.
- Touch Control treatment integrated directly into the upper fabric.
- Textile lining with a removable, anatomically-shaped insert that's perforated and breathable (NET Breathing System) . Constructed of EVA elastomer, it offers increased shock absorption and anti-bacterial protection.
- TechPro Microfiber upper without padding for exceptional lightness and sensitivity.
Traction and Grip:
- Mutli-density PU with 14 fixed studs for grip and traction. Flex Rotax Circular positioning of the studs in the forefoot facilitates turning in all phases of play with special studs to ensure traction. Multi-density outsole provides stability in the arch and heel and strategic forefoot grooves allow exact forefoot flexion.
- The bi-density Axeler system for improved forefoot propulsion and ensures maximum midfoot stability.