Digital Juice 40" SlyderDolly Portable Linear Tracking System -
The Digital Juice 40" SlyderDolly Portable Linear Tracking System is a portable linear-sliding mini-dolly tracking solution for camera rigs up to an optimum weight of 30 lbs. Weighing in at 7 and 10 pounds respectively and with a width of just under 5", the 40" Slyder Dolly units are supremely portable, allowing you to get those quick, smooth short-run dolly shots without having to carry a full dolly system and track.
The unit is constructed from custom extruded high-grade aluminum with integrated rails and stylish chromed end caps. Its anodized body gives it a long-lasting and smooth finish that is easy to maintain and clean. The dolly can be used on many surfaces - including tabletop, ground-level and tripod - to create smooth camera movements on a horizontal, angled or vertical axis. The Slyder Dolly is a great way to add production value to your shoot.
It provides you with the flexibility you need to capture an almost limitless variety of tracking shots using a wide variety of camera setups. Its size makes it more flexible to use in small rooms, where you can change the position of the camera relative to your subject faster than moving a whole tripod.
Achieving something like the perfect "reveal shot" is quick and easy. You can create beautiful transitions between scenes or subtle intro shots with a straightforward side-on tracking shot of your subject. Or you can be more dramatic when the Slyder Dolly is used low to the ground or at an angle - almost like a small jib. You can also point the track at the subject and use the movement to bring items in and out of focus. The optional Ball Head mount and C-Stand Adapters also make it easy to angle and rotate the camera to different positions for more creative slide and pan effects.
- Custom extruded high-grade aluminum construction makes the Slyder Dolly Portable Linear Tracking System strong and durable
- 8 oil-filled bearings, harmonically matched to the custom C channel, ensure smooth movement of trolley unit over the rails
- It can be used in small rooms for quick positioning of the camera with relation to your subject
- For use with camera rigs up to 30 lb (13.6 kg) (optimum weight)
- Eliminates the need of carrying a full dolly system and track
- Offers camera movement on a horizontal, angled, or vertical axis on any surface be it tabletop, ground-level, or tripod
- Integrated brake/damping system enables you to park the trolley when not in use and also creates variable resistance for smooth slow shots
- Allows you to capture quick, smooth short-run dolly shots up to a distance of 34.5" (87.6 cm)
- Trolley plate allows you to attach multiple accessories such as articulating arms, LCD monitors, microphones, ball head adapters, quick release plates, and high hats
- Capture inverted images - 2-tiered bearing design allows you to attach the trolley unit below the rails
- Easily portable with a 7 lb (3.175 kg) weight and a 40" (101.6 cm) width