Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Lining and Layers:
- A red line on the side of the pin will disappear once adhesion is achieved. Releasing the suction when you are done is as simple as lifting one or both of the tabs on the sides of the suction cup
- Ideal for shooting in hard to reach spots, such as from the front of a moving vehicle, inside a car on the dashboard or in a cramped office environment, where using a normal light stand or C-stand would be difficult or cumbersome
- The top end of the unit features an industry-standard 3.0" long 5/8" baby pin that can be used to mount any number of compatible lighting and camera accessories including portable lights, flags, monitors and LEDs
- At the bottom of the unit, the baby pin is permanently affixed to a 4.75" suction cup mount, ideal for use on non-porous smooth surfaces such as windows, walls or a car dashboard when shooting on location in tight spots
- The baby pin is set into an adjustable ball-joint socket so that the pin can swivel and rotate as needed
- The suction cup mount on the baby pin unit is easy to use and provides a solid, stable base for any compatible light or accessory. A few pumps of the large pin on the side of the unit, once it is placed against a smooth non-porous surface
- The Suction Mount Series Baby Pin unit is lightweight enough to carry easily with your existing light kit, yet sturdy enough to handle lighting setups up to 15 pounds, making it ideal for a mobile production kit
|Maximum Load Capacity:||Up to 15 lbs (6.80kg) under ideal mounting conditions|
|Weight:||1lbs / kg|
Subcategories of Cameras & Photography:
Digital Juice Gear Suction Mount Series Baby Pin Review:
No reviews are available for this product.