Dmm Anodized Wallnut Set 1-6 -
DMM of Wales has determined that the shape of their Wallnuts makes for ideal placement in any situation you would want a nut. Sold as a set.
- Double sealed label upside down for ease of identification
- Extruded bar used on sizes 7 to 11 to reduce weight
- Full size crimp because this is critical to safety
- Either Hot forged or CNC'd from sizes 1 to 6 keep strength high and weight to a minimum
- Counter sunk and drilled out all the radiuses to avoid stress points where the wire enters the nut
- Joint collaboration with Wild Country to standardise colour recognition (DMM make the light weight, coloured Rocks for Wild Country).
- Rumbled well to remove sharp edges that can hinder placement
- DMMs accurate heat treatment processes on specifically chosen alloys maximises bite
- Complex 3D curves and scallops means secure and fast placement in all rock types