Dmm Wallnut -
When you're up on the rock and need a quality placement you can depend on, reach for a DMM Wallnut. Wallnuts haev concave grooves, so they fit snug into little crannies. These wallnuts feature DMM's improved design so you get strength and durability that won't weigh you down. The DMM Wallnut follows a color coding that matches other nut brands, so you can mix and match it with other wallnuts when necessary.
- Double sealed label upside down for ease of identification
- Full size crimp because this is critical to safety
- Either Hot forged or CNC'd from sizes 1 to 6 keep strength high and weight to a minimum
- Extruded bar used on sizes 7 to 11 to reduce weight
- Counter sunk and drilled out all the radiuses to avoid stress points where the wire enters the nut
- Rumbled well to remove sharp edges that can hinder placement
- Joint collaboration with Wild Country to standardise colour recognition (DMM make the light weight, coloured Rocks for Wild Country).
- DMMs accurate heat treatment processes on specifically chosen alloys maximises bite
- Complex 3D curves and scallops for fast and secure placement
- : 7) 1.5 oz; 12 kN
- Heat treated for strength and "bite"
- Colour compatibility with other Brands
- : 3) 1 oz; 11 kN
The Wallnuts from DMM are up among the best in the market. Meticulous attention to detail in design through manufacturing is what sets these apart - allowing for exact, secure placement on route after route.
DMM has put a great deal of thought and days on rock making sure that the Wallnut stays put. Sold individually.