DMR 898 26" Frame Gloss Black -
As a pro dirt jump post weld heat treated frame, DMR modified the 898 to a taper type headtube to keep in line with the latest forks. The taper headtube makes for a stronger fork and a stronger frame with hardly any extra weight - a good thing for a jump bike.
- CNC machined head tube, controlled wall thickness, strength to weight ratio is optimized to ensure perfect fit for internal 45/45 type headset
- Designed to be run exclusively with microdrive, the largest chainring available to fitted to an 898 frame is 25 tooth
- Dirt jump geometry
- Short chainstays for quick handling and easy manuals
- Heat treated steel alloy custom butted tubing, 40% stronger allowing thinner thickness to reduce weight
- CNC machined 10mm dropouts