Dolica 68" Lightweight Monopod with Ball Head 6.7 lbs Load Capacity 4 Leg Sections -
The Dolica ST-1100 68" Lightweight Monopod with Ball Head is the ideal tool for indoor and outdoor photography. Monopod is ideal when a photographer is unable to use tripod due to space or weight requirements. The step up feature of the Dolica ST-1100 is that it includes an integrated ball head with ¼" camera mount stud.
The ball head will allow photographers to pan and tilt the camera. With the integrated ball head the ST-1100 is able to do camera vertical shots as well. The ST-1100 is made of light aluminum alloy construction and has a foam comfort grip. Other convenient features include a secure hand strap, quick flip leg locks and a retractable spike/ rubber foot for shooting on dirt or hard surfaces. The Dolica ball head monopod is capable of holding a camera up to 6.7lbs capacity.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy construction
Traction and Grip:
- Foam Comfort Grips on monopod leg for increased handling comfort
- Built-in wrist strap prevents monopod from falling from hand
- Retractable spike foot and rubber foot for indoor and outdoor capability
- Integrated ball head with vertical shot capability