Domke J-1 Journalist Camera Bag Black. -
J-Series bags are designed for the ever-changing tools and demands of photography. From bigger, "faster" autofocus zooms to digital cameras, these Ballistic Nylon bags deliver a distinctive range of features while still staying true to Jim Domke's functional philosophy. J-Series bags come complete with fitted weather flaps, a special, adjustable Padded Insert System, and larger end pockets with their own separate Padded Inserts.
Ideal for: 2 camera bodies with motor drives, 4-6 autofocus lenses, flash, meter film and accessories. Extra height and length handles faster longer lenses and lens hoods. Also allows cameras to be carried vertically with lens mounted. Outside the J-1, extra-generous cargo pockets with security straps, oversized and fitted weather flaps, double reinforced, abrasion-resistant rear panels and protective rubber treads.
- Fitted end pocket flaps with tough Velcro® closures.
- Main compartment has padded top with zippered pocket to store filters, film and accessories
- Padded inserts included for interior and both end pockets
- Removable padded floorboard.
Traction and Grip:
- Deluxe hand strap with leather grip.
- Gripper shoulder strap securely surrounds entire bag.
- Thumb release buckles keep pockets closed even when over-stuffed
- 14 pockets and compartments, including two large front pockets and two pen/flashlight pockets
- Rubber treads on bottom
- Indestructible steel snaphooks and welded O-rings.
- Easily accommodates Domke's additional interchangeable inserts.
- Adjustable closures let you pack it in without worry
- Subdued labeling deters unwanted attention.