Dr. Martens 3989 Brogue - Roam the rugged urban landscape with the durably tough and stylishly designed 3989 Brogue Shoe by Dr. Martens®.
Part of the Core Milled Collection.
Five-eyelet lace-up shoe.
Crazy Horse leather upper is a rugged leather with a worn, distressed look.
Brogue detailing lines the shoe for a touch of classic style.
Goodyear® welt construction sews the upper and sole together with their Z welt-stitch and heat-sealing process.
Cushioned footbed for added comfort.
Air-cushioned outsole offers all-day comfort, and is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- Leather welt construction.
- Z welt-stitch and heat-sealed
Lining and Layers:
- Leather and textile lining.
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Air-cushioned sole for superior comfort and traction.
- Suede upper or leather upper with canvas trim.
- Goodyear welted
- Classic Dr. Martens durable, smooth leather
- Oil- and fat-resistant
- Features a sleek, tapered shape.
Dr. Martens boots and shoes have become icons, recognized worldwide for their uncompromising looks, durability and comfort. Reworked over the years with new materials, upper patters, and colors, the result is an ever-evolving collection which is true to their heritage, while remaining contemporary. The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole has been providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
The Dr. Martens 3989 Brogue Shoe is a fashion-forward style with high quality materials and intricate detailing.