• Accommodates hook sizes #4 - #24.
1. Hook eye should be clear of all material.
2. Cut tippet at 45 degrees for maximum sharpness.
3. Match tippet size with appropriate hook size assignment. Each funnel is marked with maximum tippet clearance.
4. Insert hook eye in appropriately marked magnetic slot. Do not force, as magnets will position and hold hook eye in place.
5. If hook eye fails to slide into slot, go to next larger slot.
6. Slide tippet down funnel, through hook eye and release hook from slot.