Dragon APX Snow Goggles -
What good does your snowboard do you if you aren’t able to see what you’re riding? The APX Snow Goggles from Dragon combine their patented frame-less design, 100 percent UV protection, super anti-fog protection and Optically Correct Lens will have you seeing clear. No more lies! No more foggy mess of terrain with uncertain angles that leave your eyeballs unfulfilled and confused as to what just happened. BOOSH! Neither sight nor fresh track will remain unseen with the Dragon APX at the helm. A Polartec Microfleece Lining, tri-foam technology and armored venting will keep you comfortable for hours of riding. The Dragon APX also feature helmet compatibility and a quick change lens system, allowing you to easily adapt to weather conditions up on the mountain. Cheers! The Dragon APX Goggle is a true visionary.
Lining and Layers:
- Double-layer lens creates a thermal barrier between the cold outside air and the warm air around your face, helping reduce fogging
- The helmet-compatible Dragon APX snow goggles are designed to fit large-size faces
- Rimless frame helps maxmize your peripheral vision; resilient polyurethane frame material stays flexible in all temperatures, ensuring your comfort when the mercury drops
- 3-layer face foam is constructed of a dense base, a plush mid layer and a soft fleece top layer; design ensures a tight seal, good moisture management and maximum comfort
- Anti-fog coating on inner lens and vents in both the frame and lens further combat fogging; scratch-resistant coating protects the outer lens from getting marred
- Each frame option comes with interchangeable lenses to accommodate a variety of light conditions from cloudy to sunny
- Knight Rider frame comes with 3 lenses: Yellow-Blue Ionized lens (yellow tint, 45-55% VLT); Rose lens (rose tint, 35-40% VLT); Eclipse lens (gray tint, 5-10% VLT)
- Interchangeable lens design makes it easy to swap lenses to meet the conditions—simply pop the existing lens off of the frame and snap in the replacement lens
- Nike Light Bone frame has a Jet Ionized lens (gray tint, 15-20% VLT) and a spare Pink Ionized lens (bronze tint, 45-60% VLT)
- Uni-Directional Flow
- Infinity Lens Technology
- Frameless Design
- Oversized spherical lens tapers from the optical center toward the periphery for an extra-wide field of vision with minimal distortion
Dragon has pushed goggle design even further with the APX goggle, providing a lightweight, sturdy goggle perfect for the whole season.
With a rimless design and an oversized interchangeable lens, the Dragon APX snow goggles fit larger faces and maximize your peripheral vision so you can see all of the mountain below you.