Dragon D1XT Goggles -
Helmet and shades? Seriously?
This is the winter for you to step it up and ditch the friggin' sunglasses, already. You look like a tool wearing a helmet with those things. The Dragon D1XT Goggle is fully helmet compatible. The D1XT also sports an anti-fog lens with 100% UV protection, a tough polyurethane frame, and comfy face foam so you can have the goggle tan that you always wanted.
- Made for bigger heads with a Large Fit
Lining and Layers:
- Strong and flexible polyurethane frame built to last for many seasons with micro fleece lining and dual layer face foam for comfort and warmth.
- Super Anti-fog so nothing can slow you down on your ride. Dual lens configuration provides a thermal boundary between the cold outside temperatures and hot body temperatures from within
- Helmet compatible with replacement strap.
- 100% UV Protection
- Flat lens shape
- Super anti-fog lens for all-day clarity
To assure a safe, pleasant experience on the mountains while snowboarding or skiing, keep in hand a pair of good goggles. Not only will these improve your vision, but it will keep you warm. The Dragon D1.XT Snowboard Goggles offer anti fog features, guaranteeing good vision while in action. It prevents strong wind and cold from hurting your eyes. The straps fit comfortably around the head, adding security. It's a must have, recommended for anyone looking to explore the mountains.
Supporting pro riders and those who think they are pro, the Dragon D1XT Goggles come with the highest anti-fog technology known to man. Now you can ride twice as long as compared to competitors without having to guess through the fog. Also, they look pretty rad.