Draper Clarion HDTV Format Fixed Frame Wall Projection Screen with Vel-Tex Covering 52x92" M1300 Matte White Surface -
• Improve your images with Clarion projection screens. These screens are designed for permanent wall mounting. The viewing surface is perfectly flat that results in perfect picture quality. Viewing surfaces have hem pocket on all four sides to accept screen insertion tubing. The Clarion's self-concealing aluminum frame now forms an attractive 2" border, for a clean, theatre-like appearance.
The 2" wide beveled, extruded aluminum frame interconnects on site with one simple hand tool that Draper provides. Surface attaches to the extruded frame using an extruded plastic strip, eliminating pulling and puckering inherent to fabric attachment that utilizes snaps. Snap attachments are not acceptable as equivalent. Frame extrusions provide for horizontal and vertical surface tension adjustability to combat screen stretch and sag over time.
- The fabric attaches to the frame without snaps or tools, forming a perfectly smooth viewing surface.
- Standard black frame is covered with velvety black Vel-Tex, which virtually eliminates all reflections on the frame.
- Features a beveled, extruded aluminum frame.
- Redesigned Clarion to simplify installation. The Clarion's aluminum frame forms an attractive 2" border, for a clean, theatre-like appearance.
- Viewing surface is flat and that means perfect picture quality.
- Z-Clip wall mounting brackets included to simplify installation.
- Switch instantly between two projection formats with the optional Eclipse Masking System.