Draper Luma AV Format Manual Wall or Ceiling Mounted Projection Screen 96x96" 136" Diagonal Fiberglass Matte White. -
• The Luma projection screen is mainly used in classrooms or conference rooms. It is Draper's finest spring-roller operated projection screen. Its pentagonal steel case and end caps have a scratch-resistant, white polyester finish. The case is designed to be attractive, sturdy and friction-free.
Fabric is securely attached to one-piece rigid steel roller. Bottom of viewing surface is attached to weighted dowel. The saddle and the pull are attached by screws. A factory attached pull cord supports all sizes from 70" wide and larger. The Luma is available with Fiberglass Matt White, Glass Beaded or High Contrast Grey viewing surface.
- Housed in pentagonal steel case which has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
- For small to medium sized groups.
- Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall, ceiling or map rail hooks.
- Spring-roller operated, with pull cord.