Draper Premier HDTV Format Electric Wall or Ceiling Mounted Projection Screen 45x80" 92" Diagonal M1300 Matte White. -
• Draper's Tab Tensioning System for vinyl surfaces. These screen surfaces consist of a reflective vinyl with no textile backing, and are tensioned for sufficient flatness to perform properly. The surface is stretched flat, resulting in better picture quality.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Projected image is framed by standard black masking borders at sides.
- Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so it operates smoothly and silently.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- Delivers outstanding picture quality even with sophisticated data graphic projectors.
- Draper's Tab-Tensioning System holds the surface taut and wrinkle-free.
- Meets the exacting requirements of large-screen video and data projection.
- Black case with matching endcaps.