Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Projected image is framed by standard black masking borders at sides.
- Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so it operates smoothly and silently.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- Delivers outstanding picture quality even with sophisticated data graphic projectors.
- Black case with matching endcaps.
- Meets the exacting requirements of large-screen video and data projection.
- Draper's Tab-Tensioning System holds the surface taut and wrinkle-free.
Draper Premier NTSC Format Electric Wall or Ceiling Mounted Projection Screen 87" x 116" 145" Diagonal M1300 Matte White. Review:
No reviews are available for this product.