Draper RoadWarrior Portable Projection Screen HDTV Format 27x48" 55.1" Diagonal Matte White Surface -
The Draper RoadWarrior lets you travel light and still deliver a big presentation. Designed with today's presenter in mind, the RoadWarrior has a strikingly modern appearance. It can be set up in seconds on either floor or table as required. Release two clasps to open the lid. Rotate feet into position for stability. Extend the screen to desired height (pneumatic cylinders support it at any level). This screen includes enough black "rise" to clear a standard tabletop.
Screen height adjusts instantly, at the touch of a finger. It is compatible with resolutions up to 1200 x 1600 and beyond, with broad viewing cone and accurate color rendition. Tear-resistant fiberglass matt white screen surface is designed for computer-driven presentations and meets the needs of today's LCD projectors and computer-generated text - high resolution, broad viewing cone, and accurate color rendition. Also available in glass beaded and High Contrast Grey.
All viewing surfaces have 3/4" black borders at sides and are supported by 7/8" black aluminum dowel with full-width slat saddle. The RoadWarrior is a great traveler. Sling it over your shoulder with the detachable shoulder strap. Aluminum housing and feet are sturdy and streamlined. Draper's padded carrying case will protect your RoadWarrior from life's hard knocks. Constructed of 1/2" thick shock-absorbing material sandwiched between tear-resistant black nylon inner and outer sleeves.
- Optional Padded Carrying Case - Tough, flexible, but lightweight.
- Shoulder carrying strap also included.
- Screen case is made of extruded aluminum.
- Surface raises at the touch of a finger.
- Built-in carrying handle.
- Clean, simplified design.
- Lightweight, spring-roller operated.
- Pneumatic cylinders hold screen securely at desired height.
- Remarkably inexpensive, considering its high quality.
- Portable screen in tubular aluminum case. Easy set-up-put it on the floor, open the case, and lift with one finger to desired height.
- Includes 3/4" black borders and 30" black "rise" to clear a standard tabletop.