Draper Targa NTSC Format Electric Wall or Ceiling Mounted Projection Screen 105x140" 175" Diagonal Fiberglass Matte White -
• Targa for value and reliability. Draper's motor-in-roller design allows viewing surface to be centered in its one-piece white steel case for a trim, balanced appearance. The motor is mounted on special vibration insulators, so operating noise is dramatically reduced. Choice of a conventional viewing surface: matte white, glass beaded, or High Contrast Grey.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Pentagonal steel case is scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
- The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators, so operating noise is dramatically reduced.
- Screen operates instantly at the touch of a button and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 16' x 16' and 240" NTSC.
- Has a trim balanced appearance.
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch.
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms.