Dvs Milan 2 CT -
Putting on a pair of the DVS Men’s Milan 2 CT Skate Shoe is like stepping into a batch of freshly baked cupcakes. You won’t get any frosting between your toes, but that soft squishy feeling you will get is the Bruise Control Technology. The herringbone sole gives you all important board feel and grip. And the sure-fit tongue keeps these shoes on your feet.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
Lining and Layers:
- Textile lining and insole for supreme comfort.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for added shock absorption.
Support and Cushioning:
- Bruise Control technology combats the heavy impact feet take while skating by adding some cushion for the pushin'.
- Durable rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern.
- DVS logo details on tongue, side, footbed, heel, foxing, and outsole.
- Buttery suede uppers with DVS stripe details on sides.
A classic DVS™ re-issue, the Milan 2 CT is like stepping into a pair of cupcakes: soft, smooth, and oh so sweet.
Bruise Control® technology combats the heavy impact feet take while skating by adding some cushion for the pushin'.
One of the most popular DVS shoes of all time, the DVS Milan 2 CT was designed and tested by the DVS team with style and performance in mind. This sick shoe features a low-profile nubuck or suede upper with padded, bruise-control technology your feet will thank you for. Includes a vulcanized rubber sole with herringbone tread for maximum grip and enhanced board control. Sure-fit elastic tongue straps promise comfort and stability.