Dvs Torey -
A fresh pair of DVS Men's Torey Mid Original Intent Skate Shoes have that nostalgic feel of a time when skating was new and you weren't constantly breaking yourself on ten-sets and toothy multi-kink rails. We're not saying you suck, only that your shredding has evolved and the superior ankle support and grippy traction of the Torey Mid can help. Maybe your heels hurt from big drops? Solution: DVS Bruise Control Technology that provides a little extra cushioning so you don’t have to limp home every night. No complaints? Sweet. In that case, just kick back and enjoy the slick style of DVS embroidery and a smooth, subtle color scheme that will drive the ladies wild.
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Vulcanized construction for increased board feel and a slimmed down silhouette.
- Durable suede upper material
- Textile-fabric lining for moisture-wicking comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Custom tailored by Torey himself, these kicks borrow design elements from his two favorite DVS models: the Muntion CT Mid and the Standard High. The Torey is the best of both worlds with non-confining mid-top ankle support, a slimmer profile, and a longer toe box.
- Bruise Control technology is an advanced cushioning system that combats the heavy impacts feet take while skating.
- Mid-top style for extra ankle support
- DVS logo hits on side tag, tongue, rear foxing, and outsole. Custom Torey labeling on insole.
- Flexible sole provides great board feel
- Torey Pudwill signature shoe.
The DVS Torey is Torey Pudwell's signature skate shoe for winter. The style is mid-top to give you extra ankle support and protection from cold air. The tongue and collar are padded so they feel comfortable while you skate. The upper is made from sleek suede. The sole is durable and flexible for excellent board feel.
Take the streets to task with the ready-to-thrash design of the Torey from DVS™.
Bruise Control technology® is an advanced cushioning system that combats the heavy impacts feet take while skating.
Non-slip rubber outsole with a herringbone tread pattern.