DxO Labs DxO FilmPack 4 Essential Edition Image Processing Software Windows and Macintosh Compatible -
The boxed CD-ROM version of DxO FilmPack 4 Essential Edition Image Processing Software allows you to apply analog film effects to your digital photos. In this edition of FilmPack 4, you have a number of different effects: thirteen different black and white film types, twenty-two color film types, eight filters, six different tones and thirty-three different film grain settings. Additionally, benefit from ten designer color and black and white presets offering vintage effects, aged looks and improbable tints.
You can create and save your own parameters for intensity, grain and contrast so that you can apply them to other images. Plus, create vignettes around images. DxO FilmPack 4's intuitive controls let you precisely control the intensity and even the orientation of your effects.
New to version 4: Store the presets you most frequently use in the Favorites tab and reproduce the processing settings you've applied to your images by printing them directly from DxO FilmPack. You can also take advantage of the cropping tool.
FilmPack 4 features a simple, quick interface that lets you easily process all of your images and allows you to categorize presets for your photos. While FilmPack 4 can work as a standalone program, it also can work as a plug-in for the following programs: DxO Optics Pro 8.2 and higher; Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4 (32 & 64 bit), CS5 (32 & 64 bit) and CS6 (32 & 64 bit); Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, 10 and 11; Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3, 4 and 5; and Apple Aperture 3.
Size and Dimensions:
- FilmPack lets you shade the borders of your images to create a particular atmosphere or to draw attention to the center of your image. Vignetting effects become a real asset in bringing an even greater dimension of originality to your images
- DxO FilmPack applies the colors, saturation and contrast of analog film to your digital photos. Reproduce the natural colors and low contrast of a Kodak Portra 160 NC film, the look of a Polaroid film for imitating old photos and the contrast and dazzling colors of Fuji Velvia 50 film
- The controls panel has also been completely redesigned: A button lets you switch between and display just controls for color film or those for black and white and tool palettes have been restructured to group all correction settings in one tab and all effects in the other
- This version of FilmPack lets you create and save your own film types. Save your own parameters for intensity, grain and contrast and apply them easily to other images in your photo library
- Entirely redesigned, DxO FilmPack 4's user interface makes it easier for you to more freely explore the available renderings and settings and to master the software more quickly
- DxO FilmPack offers you the beauty of silver halide film grain. Add faithful imitations of film grain to your digital photos to rediscover the authentic quality of film or lend character to your images. Many different grain settings are available
- Find the presets that you most frequently use in the new Favorites tab. Just click on the star icon at the top of the thumbnail of the preset that you want to select and it will automatically be displayed in the Favorites tab
- Easily access any of DxO FilmPack 4's 90 presets by using the new search tool that lets you quickly find what you want
- Using the software as a standalone application, you can apply the available photo effects to your images instantly and directly process your TIFF and JPEG images in just a few clicks
- The new Crop tool lets you easily change the proportions of your image by using an adjustable grid divided into thirds (both horizontally and vertically), enabling perfect compositions
- Save time and perfectly reproduce the processing settings you've applied to your images by printing them directly from DxO FilmPack
- Advanced calibration technology allows you to rediscover the magic of B&W photography. DxO FilmPack faithfully reproduces legendary film types from brands such as Kodak, Fuji and Polaroid
- Use different display options to compare your original and corrected images. Categorized presets are accessible in just one click and both the control panel and the histogram can be hidden or displayed according to your preferences