Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo Label Printer with 600x300dpi Resolution for Windows XP/Vista or Mac OS -
The Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo label printer holds two label rolls - and lets you get more labeling and mailing done in less time. Print address labels and USPS-approved DYMO Stamps postage without swapping label rolls. Or print large batches faster by loading two rolls of the same label - the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo automatically switches to the second roll when the first runs out.
Print up to 71 labels per minute. Say goodbye to sheet-label hassles and expensive ink and toner. And use the included software to print labels directly from text in popular software programs, verify US addresses and ZIP+4 codes and much more.
- Put it anywhere - compact size, new design and colors fit in any modern workspace
- Print crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with improved 600 x 300 dpi graphics mode
- Verify US addresses and ZIP+4 codes with included Address Fixer software (Requires Internet connection)
- DYMO Label version 8 software enables you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more-all from your PC or Mac
- Print USPS approved DYMO Stamps postage directly from your desktop -no monthly fee, contracts or commitments required
- Built-in address book easily prints labels from your Outlook Contacts or Mac Address Book - just search and filter your contacts to print exactly the labels you want
- Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and layout hassles of sheet labels
- Conserve power with new "sleep mode"
- Print fast - up to 71 labels per minute, 40% faster than the base model
- Quickly create a one-off label whenever you need one with the Quick Print widget
- Browse all available label layouts on screen - quickly find the best label for any job
- Create labels directly from text in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and other programs, without retyping
- Label, mail and file smarter with proprietary DYMO Productivity Software, featuring the new DYMO Label version 8, DYMO Stamps, DYMO File and Address Fixer
- Uses thermal printing technology - no expensive ink or toner needed, ever
- Share with co-workers using Windows/Mac printer sharing or optional DYMO Label Writer Print Server (sold separately)
- Have two rolls of labels ready to print at all times - perfect for printing address labels and DYMO Stamps postage without swapping label rolls
- Convert stacks of paper documents to space-saving digital files with the included DYMO File LT software