Dynafit One U-TF Randonee Boots -
The lightweight Dynafit One U-TF randonee boots balance a progressive flex with great walkability so you can ski those steep backcountry lines you've always dreamed about.
- Polyurethane shells and cuffs offer similar performance to the popular TLT5 Mountain boots, but are a touch wider in the forefoot for a more comfortable fit
- Lightweight thermo-formable (TF) liner for superior fit, warmth, energy transfer, and performance
Lining and Layers:
- Expanded polyurethane insulation layer is glued to the insides of the shells to help keep your feet warm on frigid winter days
- Central magnesium buckles are positioned exactly on the shell pivot points to keep your heels in place when you're skinning uphill and skiing back down
Weather and Wind:
- Compact shells with rockered soles provide excellent walkability and nimbleness when you're booting up steep snow slopes or scrambling rocky ridges
- Flexible tongue design doesn't interfere with the cuff rotation for comfort when touring
- Power straps help close the boots securely around your legs
- Ski/walk mechanisms can be set between 15° and 18° of forward lean, as well as loosened for walking
- Dynafit One U-TF randonee boots have self-guiding notches located at the inserts at the toes of the boots to ease stepping into Dynafit bindings
- 15-18 degrees of forward lean, and 60-degree cuff rotation in walk mode, to accommodate whatever the movement
- Lightweight liners are premolded on anatomic lasts for use right out of the box; or, have the liners custom molded to your feet by a qualified ski shop employee
- Opening the Ultra-Lock magnesium cuff buckles simultaneously changes the boots from ski to walk mode for fast, effortless transitions
- PU (polyurethane) shell for durability and a resilient flex
- PU cuff and driving spoiler adds stiffness to the shell, holds heel in place, and features an adjustable lean angle
- Dynafit Pro, a durable, sticky rubber sole for sure, secure footing
- Compatible with Dynafit Quick Step-In or standard touring binding
- Cuff and central buckles are designed with a retention system to prevent unwanted release
- Magnesium Ultra-Lock System for quick, easy release connected to walk mode
Dynafit's ONE U TF Ski Boots are designed for riders who prefer a progressive flex and support without the weight of Pebax.
The One U-TF Alpine Touring Boot gives you PU (polyurethane) performance in streamlined form for progressive flex at a light weight. And a thermo-formable liner, rockered rubber sole, and walk mode keep you going, far and wide, or lap after lap.