Dynafit One U TF Alpine Touring Ski Boots -
The Dynafit One U TF Alpine Ski Boots have the same incredible walk mode and UltraLock buckle system, as well as the same fit as Dynafit's One PX and Mercury boots, but use slightly heavier Polyurethane for the shell and cuff. Still super light at 1450 grams in a 25.5, the One U TF is a fantastic boot choice for efficiency oriented women who put in plenty of vertical but prefer their skiing on the mellow side.
- TF liner is thermoformable for exact and efficient fit, warmth, and comfort
- 6lb 6oz (size 25.5) won't hinder you on the hike
- Durable, sticky Dynafit Pro lug sole for sure footing and comfort
- Women-specific lower and wider cuff design
- PU (polyurethane) shell and cuff afford surprisingly light-weight climbing ability and ripping performance
- Compatible with Dynafit Quick Step-In and standard touring bindings
- Racing-borne Ultra-Lock-System buckles allow for incredible cuff rotation and on-the-fly walk-mode transition
- 15-18-degree lean angle and 60-degree cuff rotation provide aggressive positioning and easy on-off
Why choose between performance and weight, when the Dynafit One U - TF Alpine Touring Boot offers you PU flex at Pebax pounds? You don't want to be weighed down and fatigued on the climb, because you have serious ripping to do on the descent, and for that, performance is paramount. Add to the list a grippy sole and breezy walk mode, and, see? You can have it all.