Dynafit TLT5 Mountain TF-X Alpine Touring Boot -
Dynafit is an athlete's brand. They are committed to all ambitious ski mountaineering athletes. All materials and fabrics are carefully sourced, selected, tested and ,finally, implemented. Development of each of their key product categories (boots, bindings, skis and apparel) is pursued in concert with a select team of athletes. No product decision is made without a clear go-ahead from their team. This is the reason they lead in ski mountaineering market innovation.
- Features Dynafit's patented notched Quick Step-In Tech Fittings for sight-less binding entry
Support and Cushioning:
- TF-X thermo-moldable liner is warm and supportive
- Fall 2011/Winter 2012 model, one forward lean position of 15 degrees
- Compatible only with tech bindings
- Downhill Booster system uses one fixed and one removable tongue that swaps out for uphill hikes, and slides in easily for powerful downhill performance
- Astounding 60° degrees of fore and aft motion makes for beautiful efficient skinning even on flat ground
- Grilamid shell offers high stiffness to weight ratio, Pebax cuff
- Ultra-Lock cuff buckle makes transitioning from tour/walk mode to ski mode as easy as latching the cuff buckle
Oregon Mountain Community
It isn't any fun to skin up something, and be too tired to enjoy the ski down. The game-changing TLT5 Mountain melds ultra light Euro rando boot designs with the stiffness and power necessary to drive wider and more powerful skis over rugged terrain. For summits to soft snow laps, you will have the energy to climb back up and do it again.