Dynafit Stoke Freeride Alpine Touring Skis -
Wanna skin 2 million vertical feet this season? This is your ski. The Dynafit Stoke Freeride Alpine Touring Skis were developed with Canadian professional ski mountaineer Greg Hill from (Revel)stoke, BC, specifically for just such exploits. Thanks to the combination of flexible Semi-Rocker shovel and sidewall construction, the Stoke is great for both powder snow and more challenging terrain. This ski is extraordinarily lightweight and unbelievably smooth on every turn, thanks to the revolutionary technology used to build the core with bamboo and beech. The Stoke will win over ski mountaineers who enjoy tackling untracked descents and anyone else looking for a featherweight wide ski.
Lining and Layers:
- Biaxial prepreg in lower and upper layer with fiberglass d carbon reinforcement
- The Stoke is fitted with the patented Dynafit Insert system.
- To ensure perfect ski-skin integration, a new top-quality metal tip has been integrated into the ski and a new attachment has been developed for the tail.
- 31.1/16.8 m @ 164 cm 128/104/118, 34.5/20.1 m @ 173 cm 129/105/119, 37.6/23.2 m @ 182 cm 130/106/120, 40/24.8 m @ 191cm 134/108/122
- Sintered graphite coatings in base – more resistant, with improved gliding characteristics and better wax absorption
Stoke your inner fire with the Dynafit Stoke Ski. This extraordinarily lightweight and smooth ski is a dream on the ascent and a banshee on the ride down. The Stoke's sidewall construction and flexible Semi-Rocker shovel make it perform well in powder snow and on variable terrain. The Stoke was developed by Dynafit and their friend and professional ski mountaineer, Greg Hill from (Revel)stoke, BC for skiers who crave a breath-taking decent. The lightweight Pawlonia wood core with Beech and Bamboo stringers keep the Stoke lightweight and energetic, while fiberglass and carbon reinforcements ensure a quick snap. The sintered graphite base of the Stoke is more resistant and provides better wax absorption. All told, the Dynafit Stoke is the perfect ski for the person who dreams in white descents. Dynafit is behind their gear with over 50 years of backcountry experience.