Dynafit Titan Ultralight Boot -
One boot to rule them all, the Dynafit Titan TF-X Ultralight Alpine Touring Ski Boots take their place at the top of the food chain. Superior support and progressive flex that’s still lightweight makes this one of the highest performing touring ski boots on the market. Throw in the new Titan TF-X Thermo Liner and you’ll be able to do longer distance tours than ever before without sacrificing power or control.
- Heel Booster increases the torsional rigidity of the boot and adds to the lateral support without the addition of more material. The carbon fiber adds 40% more stiffness that the original Titan Ultralight.
Support and Cushioning:
- Titan TF-X liner – Combines fully customized thermoform-ability with durability and comfort. The tongue is reinforced with plastic. The NEW TF-X liner is specifically developed for Freeride-Touring boots. It’s the most supportive, comfortable and durable thermoform liner on the market.
- 30° rotation for better walk function and climbing
- Quick-Step-In inserts improve the ability to step into Dynafit bindings with ease.
- Interchangable soles for touring or alpine use
- High module Pebax®
Dynafit Titan Ultralight Ski Boot: The lightest freeride boot in the world - burly enough to drive any width ski in all conditions. A new standard of super-stiff freeride boots light enough (1,750 grams) to challenge long tours and high altitude summits. Freeride Touring the Dynafit way – Speed up!
Dynafit Quick-Step-in / ISO Touring / ISO Alpine.
Shell: High module Pebax.
Cuff: High module Pebax.
Buckle: 4 Magnesium + Power Strap.
Forward lean: 15°, 21° & Walk-Mode.
Cuff rotation: 30°
Sole: Dyna Grip / ISO Alpine.
Weight (g): 1750 (27,5)
Size: 25 - 30,5.
Field of use: FreerideTouring.