Dynafit TLT Radical ST 100MM Binding -
Dynafit TLT Radical ST 100MM Binding: The Radical ST is a step up from the Vertical ST because it is so easy to use and it makes the frameless system accessible to all skiing fans. With the Radical ST, there’s little place for systems with frames.
additional 6 mm plate at the front.
Speed Step climbing bar.
Side Towers for quick binding entry and greater side impact resistance.
optimized eccentric cam.
adjustable length +/- 12.5 mm.
stopper with gliding plate for excellent side release.
new torx screws.
jig/template optimized at the toe (just 4 screws instead of 5)
- Dynafit TLT Radical ST randonee bindings include 100mm-wide integrated ski brakes that fit most all-mountain skis
- Climbing bars flip up and down, offering 3 heights for efficiency while touring; new design eliminates the need to rotate heel pieces to adjust the climbing bar positions
- Length of the bindings can be adjusted plus or minus 12.5mm to fit a range of boot sizes
- Aluminum toe plates feature side towers that align your boots with the binding pins to allow easy step-in entry
- Heel pieces are DIN adjustable (4 - 10) for forward and twisting falls
- Gliding plates on the brakes allow good side release of the heels of the boots
Light, strong and easy to use, Dynafit TLT Radical ST randonee bindings will get you deep into the backcountry where fresh tracks are yours for the taking.