Dynafit ZZero4 PX-TF Boot -
Dynafit is an athletes brand. They are committed to all ambitious ski mountaineering athletes. They constantly strive to make the athlete stronger. All materials and fabrics are carefully sourced, selected, tested and finally implemented. No product decision is made without a clear go-ahead from their athlete team. Development of each of their key product categories (boots, bindings, skis and apparel) is pursued in concert with a select team of athletes. This is the reason they lead in ski mountaineering market innovation. It may be the worlds lightest titanium bindings, a carbon reinforced boot, or the lightest ski core technology on the market. Target group: FreeTouring skiers demanding perfection – The lightest and most powerful boot, with the easiest to step into binding inserts, and the perfect fit for women. Plus, it's understatedly cool. Lightweight, just as powerful, comfortable on long tours, aggressive for steep descents. It's no secret – as we all want it all. The ZZero 4 PX women's version delivers! The combination of materials makes it the lightest 4 buckle women's boot on the market. It.
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- Four-buckle construction with overlapping tongue design for increased downhill support and responsiveness
Support and Cushioning:
- Women-specific thermo-moldable Thermoflex liner is supportive and comfortable
Traction and Grip:
- DynaGrip ultralight outsole for maximum hiking traction in varying conditions
- Pull strap for easy on-off
- Compatible with Dynafit Quick Step-In binding systems as well as most ISO touring bindings (sold separately)
- Adjustable forward lean
- Ski/walk mode offers excellent articulation for climbing and hiking
- Stiff Pebax shell is lightweight and solid
Lightweight, comfortable on long tours, powerful enough for steep descents - we want it all and the ZZero4 PX Women’s version delivers! The combination of materials makes it one of the lightest 4 buckle women’s boots on the market. Also featuring a specific cuff spoiler and a specific TF liner to perfectly fit women’s feet.
Sierra Trading Post
Inside the ropes or out of bounds, Dynafit ZZero4 PX-TF AT ski boots deliver big-mountain performance with a responsive Pebax shell with walk/ski modes and a thermo-moldable liner.