Dynafit ZZERO4 C-TF AT Boot -
You'll be stoked your Dynafit Zzero 4 C-TF Alpine Touring Boots weigh just over six pounds when you're halfway to your next destination on the Haute Route hut tour. These tough, yet nimble AT boots stay light and ski hard. Touted as the lightest four-buckle on the market, the Zzero 4 C-TF boots grant featherlight uphills and rewarding downhills.
- Thermo-moldable Multiform liner insulates your foot and allows for a fit custom to you
- The Dynafit TF-Thermoflex Liner is a super-light thermoformable liner, with a new collar shape for more comfort and with more resistant materials on both internal and external lining for more durability.
Lining and Layers:
- DynaGrip Ultralight soles provide excellent traction when walking across slippery rock to get the line you really want
Support and Cushioning:
- The ZZero boot tongue is designed to anatomically match the shape of the foot. The tongue is high and stiff enough to provide great downhill support, while the bellows make it soft enough to ensure flexibility when walking. A special tongue insert is anatomically positioned to protect the foot from buckle pressure without affecting walking behavior or flexibility.
- Pebax tongue flexes smoothly and consistently as you pass your skin track on the way back down
Weather and Wind:
- Ultra-light and durable DynaGrip outsole is designed to provide maximum grip in all conditions. The PU wedge, which runs from heel to toe, is lighter than rubber and offers supreme protection against the cold.
- Pebax® front allows for easy entry and comfortable closure.
- 4 Micro Adjustable Magnesium buckles are lightweight and durable and allow a perfect boot closure. They feature movable catches for closure customization and floatable touring hooks for up-hill agility.
- 30 degree cuff rotation
- NEW Carbon Fiber cuff for dramatic downhill performance and weight reduction
- Ski-Walk Mechanism is currently the easiest to activate on the market. It can be set to two ski positions (15 degrees and 21 degrees), or loosened for walking.
- Quick Step-In Inserts provide 70% easier step-in to Dynafit bindings.
- Powerstringer reinforcements efficiently transfer energy to your glides as you hike and hold firm during sketchy descents
This revolutionary ski boot offers optimal downhill performance as well as maximum freedom of movement when ascending. The perfect mix of Pebax and Carbon Fiber makes the Dynafit ZZero4 C-TF Alpine Touring Ski Boots both versatile and powerful, while the TF thermo liner guarantees first-class comfort.
Dynafit is an athlete's brand. They are committed to all ambitious ski mountaineering athletes. All materials and fabrics are carefully sourced, selected, tested and ,finally, implemented. Development of each of their key product categories (boots, bindings, skis and apparel) is pursued in concert with a select team of athletes. No product decision is made without a clear go-ahead from their team. This is the reason they lead in ski mountaineering market innovation.
Power your way through the backcountry with Dynafit's Green Machine, the tough ZZero4 C-TF that protects your lower legs and ankles with a tough Pebax shell, cuff, and tongue, supports your feet with a heat moldable liner, and while making use easy with Dynafit Quick Step-In inserts and a DynaGrip soul that provides maximum grip in all conditions.