Dynalite MK4-2302 Kit with MP400 400W/s RoadMax Power Pack Three MH2065v Flash Head and Two Umbrellas -
The Dynalite MK4-2302 RoadMax 400 W/s 3 Head Kit is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The MP400 pack has 4 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 1.0 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave as well as a built in PocketWizard radio slave.
The included MH2050 flash heads have a 250W modeling light, user replaceable 2000W/s capacity flash tube and an ideal color temperature of 5400K. Fan-cooling means that you'll get extended life out of both the flash tube and modeling lamp. The detachable 18" power cable insures that the heads have the smallest possible profile for packing and transporting. The kit's umbrellas employ a unique design that lets them fold in upon themselves to fit in the soft-sided Cordura case.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The MP400 pack weighs a mere 4.2 lb, the MH2050 head less than 2 lb and the entire kit approximately 22 lb.
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- Varies only approx. 0.1 stop from shot to shot
- Fast - Recycles in 1.0 seconds @ full power
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible
- The reflectors are built-in - each head can be outfitted with optional parabolic reflectors, barn doors and grid spot holders for greater light control
- Bright 250W quartz halogen for easy positioning and focusing
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
- Fires from your PocketWizard radio slave transmitter, the included sync cord, or from the built-in optical slave (from other flashes)
- Color temperature varies ±80deg.K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assemblies
- Compact and lightweight