Dynalite Mk8-1222 Kit with MP800 800W/s RoadMax Power Pack Two MH2065 Roadmax Flash Head Stands and Two Umbrellas -
The Dynalite MK8-1222 RoadMax 800W/s 2 Head Kit is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The MP800 pack has 4 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 1.2 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave as well as a built in PocketWizard 32 Channel Transceiver.
The included MH2050 flash heads have a 250W modeling light, user replaceable 2000W/s capacity flash tube and an ideal color temperature of 5400K. Fan-cooling means that you'll get extended life out of both the flash tube and modeling lamp. The detachable 18' power cable insures that the heads have the smallest possible profile for packing and transporting. The kit's stands and umbrellas employ a unique design that lets them fold in upon themselves to fit in the sturdy Cordura case.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The MP800 pack weighs a mere 5.3 lb, the MH2065 head less than 2 lb and the entire kit approximately 23 lb.
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- The reflectors are built-in - each head can be outfitted with optional parabolic reflectors, barn doors and grid spot holders for greater light control
- Color temperature varies ±80deg.K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- Bright 250W quartz halogen for easy positioning and focusing
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assemblies
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- Fires from your PocketWizard radio slave transmitter, the included sync cord, or from the built-in optical slave (from other flashes)
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
- Compact and lightweight
- Varies only approx. 0.1 stop from shot to shot
- Fast - Recycles in 1.2 seconds @ full power