Dynalite MK8-22100 Kit with Two MP800 800W/s RoadMax Power Pack Two MH2065v Roadmax Flash Head and One SH2000 Studio Flash Head -
The Dynalite MK8-22100 RoadMax 2 800W/s Pack 3 Head Kit is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The MP800 pack has 4 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 1.2 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave as well as a built in PocketWizard radio slave.
The included MH2050 flash heads have a 250W modeling light, user replaceable 2000W/s capacity flash tube and an ideal color temperature of 5400K. Fan-cooling means that you'll get extended life out of both the flash tube and modeling lamp. The detachable 18' power cable insures that the heads have the smallest possible profile for packing and transporting. The third head is the 2000W/s capacity SH2000 that features a frosted bare bulb-type dome which is ideal for even beam dispersion in soft boxes.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The MP800 pack weighs a mere 5.3 lb, the MH2050 heads less than 2 lb each and the SH2000 head weighs 3.25 lb. A sturdy kit case is included.
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- Fast - Recycle in 1.2 seconds @ full power
- 18' detachable cable
- Varies only approx. 0.1 stop from shot to shot
- Bright 250W quartz halogen for easy positioning and focusing
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
- Compact and lightweight
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- Great for bare bulb, open flash use
- Color temperature varies ±80deg.K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- Fire from your PocketWizard radio slave transmitter, the included sync cord, or from the built-in optical slave (from other flashes)
- Takes bayonet reflectors and accessories
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assemblies
- The reflectors are built-in - each head can be outfitted with optional parabolic reflectors, barn doors and grid spot holders for greater light control
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- 2000W/s UV coated flashtube with a frosted glass dome protector
- Ideal even beam spread for softboxes
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible