Dynalite RK16-1222 Kit with RP1600 1600W/s Road Power Pack Two MH2015 Road Head Two Umbrellas and Two Stands -
The Dynalite MK16-1222 Road 1600 W/s 2 Head Kit is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The powerful RP1600 pack has 3 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 2.2 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments in 2/10 stop increments over 2 stops. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), Wein IR or an optical slave.
The included MH2015 flash heads have a 250W modeling light, user replaceable 2000W/s capacity flash tube and an ideal color temperature of 5400K. Fan-cooling means that you'll get extended life out of both the flash tube and modeling lamp. The 18' power cable insures maximum placement options regarding the power pack and can be augmented by optional head extension cables. The kit's light stands and umbrellas (2 each) both employ a unique design that lets them fold in upon themselves to fit in the soft-sided Cordura case.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The RP1600 pack weighs only 7.2 lb, the MH2015 head less than 2 lb and the entire kit approximately 25 lb.
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- Compact and lightweight
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
- Bright 250W quartz halogen for easy positioning and focusing
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspended mounting
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible
- Color temperature varies ±80deg.K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- Fires from the included sync cord, the built-in optical slave or the Wein IR slave
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- Fast - Recycles in 2.2 seconds @ full power
- The 140deg. reflectors are built-in - each head can be outfitted with optional parabolic reflectors, barn doors and grid spot holders for greater light control
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assemblies
- Varies only approx. 0.1 stop from shot to shot