Dynalite RK4-1222 Kit with RP400 400W/s Road Power Pack Two MH2015 Road Flash Heads 40" Umbrella and Light Stands -
The Dynalite RK4-1222 Road 400W/s 2 Head Kit is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The RP400 pack has 3 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 1.0 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave.
The included MH2015 flash heads have a 250W modeling light, 16' power cable, user replaceable 2000W/s capacity flash tube and an ideal color temperature of 5400K. Fan-cooling means that you'll get extended life out of both the flash tube and modeling lamp. The kit's stands and umbrellas employ a unique design that lets them fold in upon themselves to fit in the sturdy Cordura case.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The RP400 pack weighs a mere 4.1 lb and the MH2015 flash heads about 2 lb each.
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- The reflectors are built-in - each head can be outfitted with optional parabolic reflectors, barn doors and grid spot holders for greater light control
- Compact and lightweight
- Color temperature varies ±80deg.K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assemblies
- Fires the included sync cord or built-in IR receiver or optical slave (from other flashes)
- Varies only 0.1 stop from shot to shot
- Bright 250W quartz halogen for easy positioning and focusing
- Fast - Recycles in 1.0 seconds @ full power
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled