Dynastar 127 Skis -
Built for freeriders, all-mountain, and big-mountain skiers, Dynastar's Cham 127 Ski has a fairly long, progressive tip-only rocker for improved terrain absorption and impeccable flotation in powder and the flat tail is well-suited for high-speed freerides or off-piste jump landings.
- Sandwich Laminate Construction uses high tech laminates to provide the best feel, balance, power and stability.
Weather and Wind:
- Enhances turning and maneuverability on groomed snow
- Quick, easy turns and speed control in all snow
- Delivers superior floatation through deep snow and crud
- Prevents hooking, twitching and overturning at speed in deep snow
- Enhances tip floatation for phenomenal ease-of-use in deep snow
Traction and Grip:
- Classic Camber Underfoot for edge grip and power
- Long Rocker Tip from tip through forebody delivers superior float.
- Cham's levitation profile is the next generation in ski design. the combination of an evolved "5-point sidecut," long tip rocker, classic camber underfoot and flat pintail provides the reliability and versatility to meet the demands of all-
- 22m @ 189cm 149/127/141
- Mountain and big-mountain skiing.
- Easier to balance and maintain direction for enhanced powder performance
- Progressive 5-Point Sidecut combines reverse (tapering) sidecut in the tip and tail for maneuverability and effortless turns with traditional sidecut underfoot.
- Wood core with Titanal provides power, stability and maneuverability in all conditions from powder, to crud, to hardpack for all skier types.
- Delivers easier speed control
With powerful, reliable and versatile performance, the Dynastar Cham 127 Skis redefine “freeride.” Dynastar’s handcrafted, high-quality construction combined with the new Levitation Profile delivers a unique, user-friendly blend of float, maneuverability and stability in all snow conditions. The Levitation Profile is an evolution of five-point sidecut featuring a long rocker tip, classic camber underfoot and flat pintail.