Dynastar 6th Sense Slicer Skis -
Dynastar 6th Sense Slicer Skis 2012: The Dynastar 6th Sense Slicer Skis dissect every aspect of the mountain with versatile precision. The Twin Rockered camber profile and mid-fat 98mm waist surf through powder and heavy chop, smearing turns and buttering 3's with ease. With traditional camber underfoot and full wood core construction, the Slicer is a powerful and stable ride when negotiating variable terrain and snow conditions. Dynastar's Spring Blade technology encourages you to load up and send ‘er on natural and man-made features. The sturdy Torsion Box construction and notorious Spring Blade "pop" give skiers a playful and stable platform for railing on hardpack or hitting afternoon park sessions with afterbang to spare. Whether dining on pow-shots, table-tops, bumps or chutes the 6th Sense Slicer serves up tasty versatility for modern all-mountain rippers.
Lining and Layers:
- Spring Blade is a machined Wood Core of varying thickness and the layering of the different fiber layers with different lengths offer extraordinary flex. This gives the ski awesome energy for jumping (pop effect) and great shock absorption when landing. This technology, when combined with specific sidecuts, offers riders the ideal mix for freestyle in both park & pipe and also in the backcountry.
Support and Cushioning:
- Twin Tip Rocker has long, progressive rockers in the tip and tail, with a more radical height. The supporting length is reduced to the max, allowing exceptional pivoting of the twin tip skis. Since the tip and tail of the skis are freed, they pivot effortlessly in all types of snow. Flotation is easier, and even possible in switch. This is ideal for powder skiing, especially in the woods. Once back on the trail, this ski's natural camber and the rocker's progressiveness guarantee excellent all-mountain performance.
Traction and Grip:
- Low camber underfoot provides increased edge grip, power and on-trail performance
- Wood Fiber Core traditional sandwich technology with a wood and fiberglass core gives the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. The absence of titanal sheets reduces weight significantly. The straight sidewalls ensure precise, effective transmission of the skier's movements.
- Provides springboard effect for incredible "load-up and pop" capability and landing shock absorption
6th Sense twin tips feature award-winning, all-mountain freestyle performance for park laps and powder days. spring-loaded boost, powerful edge grip and enhanced durability provide competition-level park performance whether carving up icy, pipe walls or attacking slopestyle courses. Twin rocker combined with spring blade Technology and dynastar's high-performance sandwich constructions delivers surfy and playful floatation in powder. Whether floating over man-made features or charging the deepest snow conditions, dynastar's 6th sense leads the way.