E-Case iSeries iPad Case - Whether you're out paddling, lounging at the beach, or just kickin' it poolside, make sure your iPad is protected from the water with the E-Case iSeries iPad Case.
Country of Origin: USA
- PU-coated nylon and polyester provide complete waterproof protection from the elements
- Made with PVC-free 600D polyurethane-coated polyester
- Fits all iPad generations
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof SealLock zipper and rugged RF-welded seams guarantee protection from the elements
- Low-profile design is perfect for slipping into a jacket pocket, backpack sleeve, or tethering to the deck of your kayak
- Weighs 3 oz. (83.3 g)
- Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, and iPad 3
- Ultra-clear, UV-resistant urethane windows allow full use of your device’s touch screen, camera, and audio functions
- This version does not come with an integrated headphone jack
- Each case is individually tested to meet the IPX7 standard of withstanding submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
- Wide die-cut lash points accommodate varying tethering devices for any activity
- Die-cut lash points allow you to securely attach the case to your pack, jacket, or boat
- High-clarity urethane windows provide unhindered use of touch screen buttons and undistorted audio
You protect yourself from rainy weather, protect your iPad from the elements, too. The E-Case i-Series iPad Electronic Case is like a rain jacket for your iPad. Made from a Polyurethane-coated polyester, the case is completely watertight while still allowing you to use your device's touchscreen. SealLock zipper can be completely submerged in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
When you're out in wet weather, you protect yourself with a waterproof jacket. It only makes sense you'd do the same for your iPad with the E-Case i-Series iPad Electronic Case. The polyurethane-coated material and SealLock zipper provide fully submersible waterproof protection while the high-clarity urethane windows allow full use of the touch screen buttons with undistorted audio.