E-Force Chill Glove -
The E-Force Chill's exclusive Air-Flow Moisture Barrier System with Perforated .6mm Cabretta Sheepskin, Air-Flo spandex open mesh back, set-in thumb and "Stay-Soft" leather. The palm stays dry longer, the glove maintains its shape and finger movement is enhanced.
- Extra large closure for customized fit and proper tensioning of leather palm
- Air-Flo spandex open-mesh back and perforated cabretta leather provide an exceptionally comfortable fit and aid in evaporation
- Premium two-way open-mesh back for ideal fit.
- Set-in thumb provides comfortable feel and extra freedom of movement.
Traction and Grip:
- Full-leather ring finger and little finger provide durability as well as protection for aggressive and dive players while allowing secure gripping of racquet handle.
- .6mm Cabretta sheepskin holds shape and is more durable.
- "Stay Soft" tanning process maintains softness, keeps glove drier.
- Soft elastic sweat-absorbing wristband.
- Leather panels cover three sides of each finger to increase durability.
Exclusive patented design. The first completely perforated racquetball glove with perforated Cabretta sheepskin palm and premium two-way stretch open-mesh back. Increases air flow, wicks away moisture, keeps hand drier and more comfortable, providing sure game-winning grip.