Eagle Creek Switchback 22 Wheeled Convertible Luggage - 22" -
The Eagle Creek Switchback 22 wheeled convertible luggage is a study in travel versatility. Sized as a wheeled carry-on or backpack, it features a removable daypack for multiple gear-carrying options.
- Bi-Tech™ nylon and Bi-Tech™ Armor fabrics in high-wear zones provide extreme abrasion- and weather-resistance
- Adjustable backpack suspension with cool, breathable air-mesh padding fits torsos 17 - 21 in.; suspension zips away when not in use
- Main pocket of the daypack has an interior padded sleeve that fits most 15 in. laptops and an additional sleeve sized to fit most tablets
- Contoured shoulder straps and padded hip belt ensure carrying comfort when using luggage as a backpack; sternum strap secures pack
- Zip-off daypack features moisture-wicking, breathable air-mesh back panel and the wheeled luggage shoulder straps transfer from the main backpack for comfortable carrying
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).
- Back slip panel lets you stack the zip-off daypack on the wheeled luggage; also includes a webbing carry handle
- Handle extends smoothly and offers a comfortable grip; cleanly zips away when not deployed; top, front and side grab handles
- Carry or wheel the Swtichback and zip-off daypack as one, or separate the two; wear the daypack on your front or back or quickly stack it on top of your wheeled luggage
- Daypack includes side zip stash pockets and a daisy chain for lashing gear; full-panel front zip pocket has organizational pockets, a key fob and bottle opener
- Oversize front panel opening on the main bag includes self-repairing zipper and storm flap; central locking point secures main entry with a single lock (locks sold separately)
- Reflective accents on the Eagle Creek Switchback 22 wheeled convertible luggage offer low-light visibility; hide-away ID tag
- Rugged wheels have sturdy wheel housings; skid plate and bumpers add protection against curbs and rough usage