Eagle Creek Rincon 65L Travel Backpack -
FEATURES of the Eagle Creek Rincon 65 Travel Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Eagle Creek Rincon 65 Travel Pack.
Lining and Layers:
- Zip-off daypack includes padded backpack straps so that, once you reach your destination, you can carry lunch and extra layers on day hikes and tours
- Contour Fit Suspension System
Size and Dimensions:
- Daypack dimensions 11 x 18 x 6in
- Main pack dimensions 13 x 23 x 10in
- Zip-away suspension tidies the main pack's straps when you check your bag
- #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers with finger friendly zipper pulls on main compartment
- Central lock points make it easy to lock zippers (lock not included)
- Main pack uses aircraft-grade stays with a torsion bar, contoured shoulder straps, and a triple-density waist-belt so you can carry heavy loads comfortably
- Interior and exterior compression straps
- Back panel pocket for concealing passport and travel documents
- Exterior side pockets for quick-grab items
- Interior slip pocket
- Central Lock Point secures main entry points with a single lock
- Integrates with the Pack-It System, suggestions included
- Multiple carry handles for easy grab-and-go
- Reflective trim for nighttime visibility
Breeze over to the airline counter with the Eagle Creek Rincon 65L Travel Pack on your back. Then detach the 20-liter daypack and hand the main pack to the baggage check peeps. Stash your boarding pass in the daypack's zippered back-panel pocket, shoulder the daypack, breeze over to the gate, and get lost in a book until your flight is called.