Eagle Creek Rincon Vita 65L Backpack -
You want options? The Eagle Creek Rincon Vita 65L Backpack, designed especially for women, has so many, it's difficult to know where to start. The Rincon Vita 65L is actually two packs in one, with a smaller zip off day pack that can be used as a carry all for summit hikes or day travel. The main pack has a contour fit suspension that includes padded straps, harnesses and support designed especially for the female frame. The day pack has a similar support system with shoulder straps and 3D Air Mesh that enhances air circulation around the body. Both packs of the Rincon Vita 65L have multiple pockets for organizational convenience. The larger 45-liter pack has a full front load panel, a bottom zippered compartment with an internal divider and compression straps to hold big loads securely. The smaller 20-liter daypack gives you an exterior zipper pocket for quick access to maps and keys, along with a back panel pocket for concealing more important documents like a passport or itinerary. Any way you look at it, the Eagle Creek Rincon Vita is well worth the investment. With so many carry options, you've got everything you need in one pack.
- Contoured padded shoulder straps with 3d Air Mesh
- #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers with finger friendly zipper pulls on main compartment
- Internal and external compression straps
- Back panel pocket for concealing passport and travel documents
- Interior slip pocket
- Exterior side pockets for quick-grab items
- Side water bottle pockets
- Multiple carry handles for easy grab-and-go
- Reflective strip for nighttime visibility
- Integrates with the Pack-It System, suggestions included
- Central Lock Points secure main entry points
- 900D Bi-Tech
- 45L + 20L daypack
- 420D Helix Oxford
FEATURES of the Eagle Creek Rincon Vita 65 Women's Travel Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Eagle Creek Rincon Vita 65 Women's Travel Pack.